1. Smurfs were Smurfing before Hodor went all... Hodorin .
2. An awesome sight: The Peregrine Falcon is often stated to be the fastest animal on the planet in its hunting dive, the stoop, which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds commonly said to be over 320 km/h (199 mph), and hitting one wing of its prey so as not to harm itself on impact.
3. Changing the colour of your socks on step at a time.
5. If personal is not your thing, see me be official here.
6. Above all, no harm. As above so below. None above you. None below you.
7. I think synergy is romantic. Invest in some synergy this year.
8. You're not the boss of trees.
9. I dislike fermentation.
10. I name my pen: Urileye. It's the perfect pen. Urileye is pronounced i-'le-v&n as in "Spinal Tap's amplifiers go up to eleven, every other bands' just go to ten, but it doesn't actually amplify the sound any greater."